Sunday, November 10, 2013

Perfection

The other day I was notified that one of my students last year scored a perfect score on the AP Macro exam.  She was one of twelve students in the world to score a perfect score which is quite an accomplishment for this very talented young lady.

What it made me realize is how many different people help make that accomplishment happen in the school house.  While as her teacher of record people like to give me the credit, I realized that the teacher who most influenced her was her ninth grade bio teacher.  By the time she finally became a senior she had many amazing teachers at our school, who help develop and flourish her skills.

How great would our school system be if we could work as a team to provide students with the best education possible.  That we look inside ourselves to see what strategies work best for what students.

No comments:

Post a Comment